Slit & rewind pressure sensitive label stock without a backing liner. Handle rolls with exposed adhesive utilizing unique roller coatings and knife lubrication.
- Rewind to specific lineal footage
- Maintain +/- 1/64” tolerance
- Eliminate core waste tweaking inbound roll footage
- Bag & kit finished product for distribution
Slit and rewind spunlace, airlaid, and similar non-woven substrates into narrow webs and small diameters for distribution to test labs world wide.
- Successfully run very delicate material
- Maintained desired width with no product necking
- Maintained product integrity without stretching
- Kitted product for worldwide distribution
Slit & rewind debonded fluff pulp into narrow webs for testing in a hammer mill application.
- Convert rolls to suitable format for pilot line
- Maximize yield on high value R&D trial rolls
- Apply various aqueous solutions inline
- Maintain cleanliness of inbound product
Rewind wax emulsion thermal transfer paper for testing and sampling.
- Preserve coating integrity through the converting process
- Maximize yield of high value trial material
- Create & package 9" diameter rolls for samples
- Evaluate larger scale convertability of product